Sunday, March 17, 2013
To Begin at the Beginning
What exactly is Excessively Diverted you might ask. Well, it is from a quote from my very favorite book of all time - Pride and Prejudice. The heroine of the story,Elizabeth Bennet, says that, "I am excessively diverted." Meaning, that she has many, many things which intrigue and interest her and allow her a diversion from the day to day troubles and woes that we all face. I love that quote because aren't we all looking for diversions? Travel, family, good books, cooking, decorating...these all provide such a wonderful diversion from say - paying bills, cleaning toilets, balancing your checkbook...you know the nitty gritty of real life. This blog will feature some of the things that I am diverted by - the good as well as the bad! Because diversions aren't all good for us are they? For example I am by nature a planner and as such I tend to think a lot about the future. That is certainly a diversion but at times can cause more trouble than it's worth. These are simply by ramblings and musings and hopefully they will resonate with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment